- You only fail when you stop. Stop thinking short-term. Once you’ve decide to step out of society and follow your heart hoping to make revenue from your craft, you’ve subconsciously made a pact with yourself that from now on, you’re on your own. If you win, it was because of your persistence and hard work and if you fail, its because YOU chose to stop. People are hit with obstacles everyday. You have no excuse. You’re either down for your dream and the hard work that comes with achieving it, or you’re not! The difference between those who are in the limelight/ those who are successful and those who aren’t, is will power. Lack of will power is a weakness and if you don’t feel that you are strong enough, do not continue this journey. Once you step out of society and start following your dream, it will be extremely hard to start over.
- Morgan Freeman didn’t break into Hollywood until he was in his 50’s. He was an aspiring actor his entire life and never stopped working towards his dream until he made it. Imagine if he had stopped?
- You have the same 24 hours your idols had before they achieved their dreams. Make good use of your time.
- Don’t listen to anyone who hasn’t taken any risks in life. People will try to discourage you, fuck them and their boring lives. Only listen to people who have stories to tell. Ignore those who just come with opinions.
- Our parents are often safe people. They believe in taking the safe route in life, going to school, college, getting a job, having a family, mortgage, etc. It may seem like you lack support from them now and then, but just remember that your minds are different. They only want the best for you and you stepping out of safe waters will frighten them. The only way to win their respect is to be educated and continue to study the field you are going into. Once they can see that you are serious about your dream, they will eventually start taking you seriously. All you really need is your parents to have your back. Allow them to be cautious and critical, creative people need a balance.
- Be realistic. Yes you have a dream and you want to see it come to light, but there’s nothing worse than being around people who have their heads in the clouds. Be realistic. Study the field you are going into and make sure you are making the right decisions.
- Do it for the love and never for the money. Read up about Money, I’m talking the people who own half of the world and the way our society works. When you realise that money doesn’t exist, you will see the world in a different light. Why go through all of this hard work, for material gain? If it isn’t for the love, the outcome will never be positive.
- Hustle, Hustle Hustle.
It’s AnimeKrasus, or SRG Krasus. Whatever you’ve seen me as in the Rift, you know I own Spirit Rush Gaming. However, we’ve undergone some serious changes as of late. The team has disbanded and we were shut down for a little bit so I could focus on rebranding SRG. Now, with the implementation of a new name and a new team, SRG will be coming back. Not as Spirit Rush Gaming, but as…
So I was in solo queue the past few nights, and I had gotten to thinking. What is solo queue to team play really? Is it helpful? Or maybe is it a bane of evil, disallowing players to realize the real competitive scene? It’s a tough question to answer, but I feel it’s a good question to ask. In today’s article, I’m going to attempt to dissolve the mystery, and provide an answer to those who ask…
Do you not know what support picks are strong? If you’re last pick in ranked, you will most likely get stuck supporting. This will be a quick guide to showcase some support champions and my opinions on them in the current meta (4.7 patch) and how viable they are supporting in a ranked game, based on their skill capacity, Over-Poweredness, and just how the fit against the other Marksmen and…
Solo queue is a tough place. There is a term, or phrase that has gone around for a long time, called “Elo Hell”. Everyone says that elo hell is bronze and silver, but that is not true. Elo Hell is a metophorical place where you are stuck and unable to move on. Most of the people that are in their elo hell are in silver/bronze. I personally have been in my own elo hell ever since i placed this…